sábado, 28 de junio de 2008

Today is the day when dreaming ends...


Inside my Heart is Breaking

My make up maybe flaking

but my smile still stays on...

but as always....


The show must go on.....


......I wish I hadn't seen all of the realness

And all the real people,

are really not real at all

The more I learn,

the more I learn

The more I cry

the more I cry

As I say goodbye to the way of life

I thought I had designed for me.....


.....I Will change all that I am

Just For you to love me

I will try to do my best

for stop being a kid

and start to be a man.....


.....Wait a time to spare

these lies

we tell ourselves

These days have come and gone

But this time is sweeter than honey.....


....So sweet that bores...


......And all of this,

Will make sense when I get better,

but I know the difference,

Between myself and my reflection.

I just can't help but to wonder,

Which of us do you love

So I bleed...


....Never knew

I could feel like this

Like I've never seen the sky

beforeWant to vanish inside your kiss

Everyday I love you more and more......

No hay comentarios: